Tutorial - how to build an app
- Open a web page in the Browser tab.
- by clicking or
- or dragging a file onto the browser window.
- or use the Source editor to create a new page.
- Use the Source editor to edit and debug the pages as required.
- Click Build App and choose an operating system to create a new project for.
- The currently open web page will become the home page of the new app.
All files and subfolders in the home page folder will be included in the app.
- Change the project options as required and then click
- The app will be packaged into a single file including a version of the
web.dev.app browser compiled for the target operating system.
- Click and / or
- Build your app using files stored on a local drive.
- To build an app from a web page, first download the page to a local drive using a browser.
- Do not surf the Internet with web.dev.app, it is not yet reliable enough and may not be secure.